Friday, May 1, 2009

Tattoo Of The Week.


I had considered actually doing a "Tattoo of the Week" but because I only have a few weeks left of doing this in case I don't decide to carry on with it I thought this one tattoo decided to win the award. To my left there is a picture of a firefighter with a full back tattoo, which takes so long, of the twin towers once they had been hit and two angels flying off with a banner of the names of people he lost and knew in the attack.
The emotion and drive to get a tattoo like that is something I have never felt. To have such a strong reason behind it. It is something I would think you had to have to get any tattoo no matter how small or big.
But having a tattoo like this means more to the one that wears it then anyone in the WORLD can understand.
My question is, have you ever had that moment? You KNEW you had to have something like a tattoo to commemorate?

No comments:

Post a Comment